Saturday, November 24, 2012

LAYOUT with chipboard frame - Decorations/embellishments challenge


I really had some bad luck with this layout. I made a step-by-step from the beginning, to show the different techniques I did for the different parts, from sponging to heat embossing. The photographs disappeared between the SD-card and the computer... You'll have to do it with the completed project.  


The scrapbookpaper: I chose to keep it mostly as the original, it has such beautiful colors. And I really like that stencil, I am going to use that a lot, that's for sure! 

 
Do you see the bling on the (white embossed) chipboard and that tiny little pimped clothing pin? . 
 
Don't you just LOVE the button? It was a white BIG button before I pimped it with scrappers floss and some paper identical to the background.  That baby is my eldest son (Anton). Luckily he doesn't look on my blog too often! LOL

 I stamped through the stencil, to get this partly-stamped effect.
*****
I used scrappersfloss, a BIG button, chipboard, a pimped TINY clothing pin and some bling on it, as an example for the : 

 November Challenge :

Make a creation with 20 embellishments ( ribbons, buttons, chipboards, ... )
Be creative !!
the winner will get a prize from Magenta!!!
You have till December 22 th, to participate to the Challenge!
 GO HAVE A LOOK ON THE MAGENTA SITE, for further details on the challenge!

******
I used the following Magenta products for this project:   


I am entering this layout in the challenge on 
1. Creavil - Dekorative elemente
2. Moxie Fab World - 'frame by frame'

9 comments:

  1. Prachtig! ja, het stempelen door het stencil is een goede tip die ik bij de Craftorij ook kreeg. En zeker nu ik jouw resultaat zie. Wat een prachtige layout heb je gemaakt, erg erg mooi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super mooi Ellie en wat een schatje zeg.
    Groetjes Janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby! I love the stencil work. It encourages me to get out my stencils next week and use them to make some pretty things too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utterly gorgeous, Ellie... what wonderful stencilling!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Thanks for showing it for creavil.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eliie that's a wonderful layout. Thanks for joining us at Creavil.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Ellie! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!