Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Collage including some script !

New challenge at TIOT:  'Collage, must include some script on the project.' !
Come join us!

 This is an ATC! After I created the background from inks on the craftsheet, I removed the color in the flowers with some bleach. That's why the flower isn't white allover, but it suits me, to go with the feel of the whole background. The heart of the flowers have been colored with watercolorpencils! 

Yes, this is one of the the new stamps I've designed for Magenta.
****
 STAMPS USED: click on picture)

9 comments:

  1. How clever this is, you've created a lovely picture here. I do like this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever of you! The bleaching looks awesome, Ellie! LOVE IT!

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again...seems we commented on each other's project simultaneously ;)

    Oh, I would so love to invite you over to my place. When would you like to come? :)

    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really do create the most gorgeous backgrounds. Love the bleached flower.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another amazing background. Its a beautiful ATC, the image looks fantastic.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ellie...the bleaching looks awesome! And the gloss on the centre of the flowers look like rain drops. Beautiful!!!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting technique - lovely.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥ ( fellow DT member )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely ATC. Great color scheme, very peaceful

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!