Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Art Journal page with theme - 'Doodle' and 'Sparkle and shine' ....

 Week 49 for Journal 52 - DOODLE.

The green and yellow is all glimmery as I used a pearlescent watercolor form Art Quest. 
The script stamp is from Hero Arts. 



****



 Week 50 for Journal 52 - SPARKLE AND SHINE.

I used a background (recycling an old christmas card) with a lot of circles on it, all glossy and gold and shiny. I added more shimmer with Fab Foil gold on the script stamp, .
These stamps are from my own line at Magenta. 




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful journal pages for those themes, love the water colours look of the images on the second one.
    Happy New Year Ellie to you and your family.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!