donderdag 22 januari 2015

Tutorial for/voor Pan Pastel BNL - texture

Een nieuwe challenge textuur bij Pan Pastel BNL
(Hebben jullie het al gezien?? )
Doe je ook mee? 
PS - voor de nederlandse tekst - ga naar het Pan Pastel blog. 

This is my DT project as a reminder for the current challenge at Pan Pastel BNL!



****

Do you remember?
I had this diecut from a previous project, which was colored by using it as a mask. 

This mask is being used as a frame for this beautiful stamped image of horses. 
The texture on the frame is mainly because of the sandy gesso.

Here you can see the brightness of Panpastel Copper 931.5 !  
The photo does not catch the shimmer of it, grrr.

The base of the background is scrapbookpaper with a printed texture, shaded with hints of Panpastel Bright Yellow Green 680.5 en Panpastel Turquoise Shade 580.3

The two litlle tags are also from the same scrapbookpaper, and additionally colored with PanPastel Bright Yellow Green 680.5


The white accents have been done with a Molotow marker white (is an acrylic marker). 

Touches of color has been added to the horses with Panpastel Burnt Sienna 740.5




Hope you liked this tutorial:  if you did, please let me know ..

I am entering this in the challenge at
1. Artful times - TIME

****

STAMPS USED: 

Script - Magenta
Horses - PSX  (Eileen Godwin borrowed me this beautiful
stamp several years ago... how sweet was that?! )




11 opmerkingen:

  1. Brilliant!! love this Ellie.. I have the die and the stamp! lol
    Eileen xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A beautiful card Ellie, love the design and the horses.
    Yvonne xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love how you've used the die-cut clock over the horses, beautifully creative.
    Have a great weekend.
    hugs Brenda xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh wow! The horses and the clock frame are awesome! I really like what you have done with this piece! Great minds think alike because I used the clock die cut as well. Hehe! TFS and for the tutorial. PS-I was looking through your blog and saw that you are familiar with Craft Room Challenge-I played with that challenge most of last year but am unable to access it this year, although I did enter the last challenge in November/December. Just curious if you are able to access it? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks! ~Niki

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lovely card, with the clock die as a frame for the gorgeous horses. Thank you for joining us on Artful Times.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I am always in awe of anyone who can use Pan Pastels with such results as you have obtained. The use of the clock to frame the horses is very imaginative and I love how you have touched up the horses with your yellow tints.
    hanks for joining us at Artful Times.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love the background, love the horses stamp and the clock, great card all around!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Fantastic! I love the clock die cut over the gorgeous horses xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Yes Ellie, I LOVE both your card so beautiful and your tutorial, it's simple and great, thank you!! Coco xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!