maandag 2 februari 2015

A bird on a branch collage...

Stencilling on an existing background is so much fun. 

****
I started off with a background that had some color on it 
from leftover inks on my craftsheet... 

...and added some color in corresponding colors with the beautiful new mask/stencil from Magenta. 
(It has 3 parts: an open heart stencil, the flourished heart stencil and a mask of the heart. Versatile., in other words.. 


 PanPastel gives such vibrant yet subtle coloring. 
I used the following colors:
Panpastel Red Iron Oxide 380.5
Panpastel Bright Yellow Green 680.5
Panpastel Phthalo Blue Shade 560.3
 I've also stamped some script in the background.


****

The finished collaged card: 




STAMPS (and products) USED: (click on picture)
bird

 script 


 for branch


stencil

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig weer!! mooi die zachte kleuren.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so beautiful Ellie!!! I adore this card!!! Thank you for the details on how you did your background. Hugs, Coco x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!