Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A new month at Magenta - April Challenge: easter

Yes , easter... come join in the fun on the Magenta blog! 

Interprete the theme as you like.. I chose for the color yellow, and March being the time of year tulips appear everywhere because of the springy weather, I used this beautiful silhouette stamp, and new life (spring) is new growth (sentiment). 


Of course easter celebrates Jesus Christ's resurrection from the dead, 
three days after he was executed. That is new life for all of us who believe in His love!
You may use that as your theme as well,  as long as there is some stamping on your creation!

I like being in a design team where I do not need to just use the newest supplies. The golden oldies are as pretty as newer ones... it means playing, and I don't mind that! You must know that by now.... 
the scrapbookpaper is just as beautiful as the stamps..

Go grab your stamps and other supplies and have some stamping fun!

****
I am entering this in the challenge on

PRODUCTS USED:

28.037.M Tulips







2 comments:

  1. Pretty nice, love your texture background ...but it's not on the Magenta blog??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel mooie kaart Ellie ! Groetjes Enny

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!