Monday, July 13, 2015

FLOWERS ... for Katzelkraft !

I am happy to be a guest designer for Katzelkraft again today!
Today I show you various cards with the new flower stamps!
Katzelkraft GD paarswitpapaver collage  (1)
The background has been made with brusho, to which I flicked bleach to achieve the white dots.
I kind of like it!
Katzelkraft GD paarswitpapaver collage  (2)
****KatzelkraftGD groengeel collage roos (1)The background has been made with leftover inks from the craft sheet. Because of the structure on the paper it turned out to be dotty.
I fussy-cut the rose.
KatzelkraftGD groengeel collage roos (2)
****
Katzelkraft GD paarsrose bloem collage  (1)
The background has been made with brusho too, to which I flicked bleach to achieve the white droplets.
Katzelkraft GD paarsrose bloem collage  (2)

I am entering this in the challenge on 
1. Simon Says Stamp - anything goes

****
STAMPS USED: (click on picture)


051115_1358_DesFleursDe4.jpg


021215_0931_Lanouvellec8.jpg


A5 ktz3501 paris-postal--a5---tampon-scrapbooking-
steamkatz-a5-tampons-dcoratifs-ktz123

3 comments:

  1. Wat mooi Ellie. Wel eng om met chloor te spetteren.

    Gr. gZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards! I love how you use your flower stamps and these are just gorgeous! I can't pick a favorite as they are all lovely! Thanks for joining us in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!