Thursday, August 6, 2015

Herbarium fun ...

 I had some playtime in my Art Journal, an old agenda. 
Two pages for you today, with the same beautiful stencil, the herbarium 12x12. 

 I started just playing around, without even thinking of what I wanted to achieve. Only the stencil and two colours of some Gelatos type sticks.
By using a baby wipe, you can easily take color away as well, that's how I achieved the layered look. 
I've also used the same stencil and a Magenta stamp to add some script.


I've sponged the same leaf onto a separate piece of cardstock, cut it out, and added the back clean side to the page. It looks like a diecut, but it isn't. As you can see I've used the stencil to make it!  I LOVE to use my stencils this way. 

****
 On this page I played with the same stencil (and stamp from Magenta) some more: 



 Go grab your stencils, and play! 

****
I am entering this in the challenge on
1. TIOT - use stencils
The Crafter’s Workshop Design Team Member

I've used this beautiful stencil :

TCW548 Herbarium 12x12

In Nederland te koop (6x6) 
De grotere (12x12) kun je via Scrapbookzolder bestellen, uiteraard alle soorten en maten van de TCW

6 comments:

  1. Mooi Ellie! Om de een of andere reden vergeet ik deze babywipe techniek altijd. Ik ga het zeker een keer proberen want het resultaat is erg leuk.

    Gr. GZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtig Ellie ! Je geeft me weer inspiratie en die stencil staat al op mijn wenslijst.... Groetjes Enny

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Ellie!
    Wonderful!
    Thank you for sharing with us at TIOT's!
    oxo
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous journal pages and that's such a useful stencil.
    Nice to see you playing along with us at TioT
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful, I love your colour blending! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday for our 'Use Stencils' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!