Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Remind me of the warm summer days...

I really LOVE warm summer days. So when the colder days come : remind me of the warm summer days... These are the colors to go with it as far as I am concerned. 
This stencil is an all-timer... also so versatile!!!
 I am busy with a wall-hanger with this stencil also, but you will have to do with this card today ! :) 

I used structure paste and distress inks to create it. 
Ellie Knol
The Crafter’s Workshop Design Team Member
*****
I am entering this in the challenge on
1. Stampotique designers challenge SDC209 - repeat yourself
2. Mixed Media Monthly Challenge - get texty

STENCILs and STAMPS USED: (click on picture)
sentiment "ga met God en Hij zal met je zijn" Inkerbell stamps - sheet - Hij zal je troosten. 
BayBranches
TCW261 Art 6x6

10 comments:

  1. Heel, heel mooi en inderdaad mooie warme kleuren !
    Groetjes, Laurette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtig Ellie, en ja, de zomer is momenteel ver weg.... die mooie, kleurige kaart warmt me terug op ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Beautiful page with a wonderful background. I love the color scheme you used.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtige kaart in mooie warme kleuren! Leuk dat je meedeed aan de Stampotique designerschallenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors and textures! Thanks for playing at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors!! Thank you so much for playing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the emboss resist technique on this is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful ellie! i need to use that stencil more often... you're right, it's so versatile! gorgeous gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!