Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Challenge for Magenta - Autumn !

YES yes, a new Magenta challenge - autumn? 
It's still summery here, but autumn will soon be taking over, I think. 

 I used this very versatile stamp (own design!) to create a card and an ATC. 

The card above is a mix of acrylic paints amd heat embossing, and of course: stamping.
The ATC is stamping with (mixed) distress inks from the craftsheet.
 That's always a winner as it blends the colors so nicely together (and you can make multiple prints as long the inks don't turn muddy). 
To achieve this worn effect don't make the inks on the craft sheet too wet
... that gives the worn effect
... WORN you said? 
YES, that's what autumn is about, worn, but beautiful. 
I LOVE seedheads because of that! 



COME JOIN! 

Create a Card, a Layout, an Art Journal page, or even an altered object; whichever you feel like, and follow the theme. Use some Magenta products such as: papers, stamps, embellishments, Peel Off's, chipboard, stencils, etc.

Be sure to link back to the Magenta challenge here.
The winner will be drawn randomly from the participant's linked up entries.
Challenge projects that catch Magenta's eye will be featured in the winner post.
It's fun... 

I am entering this in the challenge on 
1. Our Creative Corner - shades of autumn

****

STAMPS USED: (click on picture)






5 comments:

  1. Mooi hoor Ellie. Dezelfde stempel maar wat een verschil qua effect.
    Gr. GZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful, and definitely have that hint of melancholy that comes with Autumn… but I agree, it's a beautiful season.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtig en echt herfstachtig ! Intussen is het hier wel herfst, fris en nat, brrrr.... Groetjes,; Enny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these but my favourite is your beautiful ATC - I love the watercolour look you've achieved. Thanks so much for joining my challenge at Our Creative Corner. Julia x

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!