Monday, October 5, 2015

Combinations of green and pink - 2

I played with a lot of (NEW) stencils lately, and want to show you these creations.
Today the second one....



On this card I used, YES, one (grand) brand NEW stencil from The Crafter´s Workshop!
At the same time it's a NEW favorite stencil of mine, too!
The black is structure paste. I highlighted parts with a white acrylic marker. 
I am entering this in the challenge on
1. Country view challenges - add some texture

****
 I used this beautiful stencil :TCW557 Lace 6x6 


Blogpost as a 
The Crafter’s Workshop Design Team Member

2 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige kaart Ellie, en weer zo'n prachtige stencil ! Staat alweer op m'n verlanglijstje.... :)) Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - gorgeous, Ellie... the stencil is great and I love the colourful card you've created with it! Thanks for playing along at Country View Challenges.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!