Saturday, November 14, 2015

The Original Documented Life Project - week 27

  I am doing the Original Documented life project, the July theme was : 
Ephemera
 Art challenge for July 4 : Use old maps, tickets + more
The Journal Prompt Life .... with a history 

So, this is another Art journal page of 18 x 25 centimeters!


I used ripped parts of an old newspaper as the base, and covered that with gesso.
I used paper napkins as ephemera also,

The music notes have been done with a TCW stencil and structure paste.
Stamps are from Magenta!

7 comments:

  1. wat een prachtige pagina Ellie, zoveel op te zien, en toch één geheel vormend zonder te storen!!!

    Groetjes
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely - I love how the face hovers there, and the textured music is a wonderful touch.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet and beautiful ! Love the colors of it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een prachtige pagina, alles gaat zo mooi in elkaar over, dat meisje is schattig en de muziek past er heel mooi bij ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!