Monday, December 14, 2015

It's so wet outside... and on my card !


I always like the effect when working on kraft paper. It's so different from white paper. 
It's like a recipe -  a monoprint, kraft paper, and beautiful stamps.... and the only thing you have to do is mix it all together!  

LOVE these drops, and the flower? 
When I saw it the first time, I fell in love with it! 


Stamps are all from Designs by Ryn - 
thanks for letting me be guest designer again Ryn!
I enjoy it every time! 
More to come! 

7 comments:

  1. Ik werk eigenlijk nooit op craftpaper, ik heb wel wat liggen en zal het eens gaan uitproberen.
    Die druppels komen er schitterend op uit!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super mooie creatie Ellie, je regendruppels lijken net echt !!!

    Groetjes
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful !! The stamps are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ellie! Beautiful highlighting on those drops! Love texture on this card and how you tied the flower in with the background by continuing the colour theme at this flower's centre. Thanks so much for doing another guest spot with my designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooi Elly, kraft geeft altijd zulke mooie resultaten!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous design Ellie ! Have a great week, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect technique on those raindrops!

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!