Sunday, December 20, 2015

Monoprinting is fun - 2

That's FUN ! Making monoprints with stencils ! 

These are some of the monoprints I did on my custom made gelatine plate.
You can find the Monoprinting is fun -1 blog post 
of gelatine prints on kraft paper here


.... today the ones on regular white/creme paper. 


I had FUN. 








I used this monoprint for the above card! 




*****

Some more monoprints on white/creme paper. 











This post is from me as a 
"The Crafter’s Workshop Design Team Member"

****

STENCILS USED: 

TCW535 Tangled Web 6x6



TCW536 Postcard 6x6



TCW537 Tiled Flower 6x6



TCW564 Organic Matter 6x6 

6 comments:

  1. Love the technique and your artwork are awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Een prachtige kaart Ellie, en wat mooie achtergronden/monoprints, daar kan je nog veel moois mee maken. Ik was de laatste dagen druk bezig met kerstkoekjes bakken en versieren.... Met dit zachte weer, kan ik beter roomijs halen, denk ik ! LOL Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh….I love allllll of these! So so creative and festive….it’ll take forever before being able to get some of these great dies…and Yikes…all the new spring ones will be out soon too…… TFS! Love them all…
    Merry Christmas Tim & Mario and staff!

    Regards
    Deep Web Sites Best app for Android feedegg Howmate techlazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful results and the card is very amazing.
    I wish you a Happy new Year,
    Lieve groetjes Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Ellie! You've worked wonders with these amazing stencils! Great design!

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!