Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A color I don't choose that often..

On a Facebook Group I am on, we had to use a color we don't use often, and a seahorse on the project. 
I went for the gorgeous seahorse stamp from Designs By Ryn of course... and the color you won't see me use much is violet.
Actually, I discovered that there is no color I don't like at all.
I LOVE violet in combination with blues, as colors in Hydrangeas are really a favorite of mine, how couldn't it be!?! 

So, to be true, this was a real challenge for me, colorwise.  


The coloring has been done with Nuance from Magenta.. Black, and Violet... The blue has been added with a watercolor pencil, just a hint of it!
The bubbles are also from Designs By Ryn. 
The stamp I heat embossed in whoite is from Stampers Anonymus, an alltime favourite as far as I am concerned. 


1 comment:

  1. I adore seahorses and this colour combination works beautifully Ellie and love that really creative background. x

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!