Thursday, January 18, 2018

Book 2 - for series 52


week 2 : book 2. 
In my previous post I made a booklet with rather thin watercolor paper, I think 180 grs. 

But book number 2 is all about thick watercolor paper, real thick. To bind them in multiple-paged signatures would be very difficult, so here I had my next challenge: 

 Binding it with only 1 folded watercolor paper page per signature!



I can tell you, you need some patience in making it. 


It measures 6 x 5,5 centimeters,
and I chose to add some transparent tissue tape to the cover and the inside of the book.



I also sponged the edges of the book with some red distress ink.  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I followed your link from the Series 52 group on Facebook. I love to create books as well! Your 52 books idea is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, dat is prachtig gedaan Ellie ! Inderdaad niet makkelijk, ik zou het niet kunnen. Leuk, die tape met de insecten ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!