I first went through my basket with some leftover pieces of colored cardstock for the background. I found two pieces, but they were both too small.
No problem, just tear one part, and stamp a script on the bottom part.
The dragonfly has been stamped on watercolor paper and on some acetate from packaging. I cut them out, and colored the first with distress paint and heated the second one with the heat tool, so the wings would be lifted, to get a 3D effect.
The mini frame is really mini, only 8 x 8 centimeters. It was really ugly to start with, and ready to be thrown away, after years of getting yellowish in the sun, as some wood tend to do. I painted it with white acrylic paint after a few layers of gesso. I painted a thick layer of quick crackle and let it dry overnight. I painted it with another layer white acrylic paint, and watched it crack. After it dried, I added some color with distress ink tea dye, and some Pan Pastel, and misted it with water to let the color run over the crackled background. I stamped the same script as mentioned in an earlier step onto the crackled frame.