2020 Topic 19: Words Of Wisdom
for the full post:
Paper Artsy Blog
An easy but fun technique from me today:
- Find a colorful background from a magazine.
- Adhere it to a stencil temporarily, the stencil underneath the magazine paper, the colorful side up.
- Sand over the paper very gently.
- Use this paper as a background.
- Stamp the butterfly three times in a dark brown; no need to mask off while stamping three of them.
- Stamp it onto white cardstock too, fussycut it and adhere over one of the butterflies.