I know, I know, this style is SO very different from my usual style! I kind of like the contrast between the green and red.. (and white of course)
The diecut has been cut from a cleanup piece of brayered paints while gelliprinting. One cut makes for the flower edge and the card edge, and I added a few white flowers from another cut, to add some interest.
I am entering this in the challenge on 1. Memory Box - flower power
I used a round gelliprint from my stash that has been made with Fresco Paints from Paper Artsy. I stamped the flower background onto a watercolor background with the same colors to match the gelliprint and used salt chrystals to add some interest to it. I then fussy cut the flowers. I stamped the script in the background, just randomly, and adhered the flowers and text to the background with 3D tape. This is a BIG card... will have to make an envellope for it, too!
LOVE the effect of the color on the flowers!!
This was the monoprint .... with Fresco Finish Paints from Paper Artsy.