Friday, July 1, 2016

New TIMI challenge July 2016

The new TIMI Challenge for July 2016 is

Take A Stamp : Anything Goes! 
Please remember stamping must be included on the project somewhere!
....AND only ONE project per post!


I decided to make a tag this time! 
All stamps are from Stampers Anonymus!

I am entering this in the challenge on
1. Stampotique SDC250 - Butterflies and Flowers and All Things Garden
2. The Artistic Stamper - all things bright and beautiful. 


****

The sponsor this month is Calico Craft Parts
The Prize is a bundle of laser cut MDF embellishments and substates, all with a  nautical/beach theme!

Go...  make something crafty with stamps ! 


13 comments:

  1. Mooie tag hoor Ellie!! Wat een kleurenpracht !!

    Groetjes
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag .... those flowers look so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, my gosh, Ellie! I am loving the colors and and texture here! Inspired! Hugs! Latest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een prachtige tag, mooie stempel, mooie kleuren en prachtige achtergrond ! Succes met de challenge ! Enny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag Ellie, love the colour of the flowers and the textured background.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag! Love the peach colors of the flower. Did you use Distress ink? What color is that? It is divine! Thanks for sharing. I have those flower stamps and am about to use them for the first time. So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Masterfully you perform background. I admire them always with great pleasure. It's too complicated for me to try it again. But thanks to you I have a dream - one day I want to try :-). Flowers insanely beautiful and so wonderfully complement the background. Great tag and beautiful inspiration.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique!

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Tag! Ellie Wonderful tones of colour . A real pleasure to the eye . x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors! Gorgeous tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely and Bright and beautiful! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. A relative newbie to stamping--how do you do the background with the flowers superimposed on them?

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!