Thursday, February 16, 2017

Mixed Media card with a bird

I am still very happy with this (own design) stamp from Magenta. It's really a stamp which does not need anything extra.
The background has been built up with bookpaper, tissue paper, gesso, acrylic paint, leftover structure paste on a stencil from an earlier project, glue drops; just messy and a lot of layers. I had to stamp the bird an odd 5 times to get a clear stamped image because of all the layered structure. 


When I started I did not have any plan, just started with a piece of cardstock with some leftover structure paint from a stencil. I adhered some wrapping paper, didn't like it, then covered it partially with stamped tissue paper, covered that up with Gesso, etc etc. The color is from Distress ink Tea Dye.

Hope you like it!

Ellie Knol - DT Magenta

*****

Produits Magenta utilisés:
Magenta products used:

3 comments:

  1. Sorry dat ik een tijd niet op je blog was, ben geveld door verkoudheid en hoest.... maar je kaarten zijn prachtig ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bird design, and the way you created it! I've been following you for a while now, and truly enjoy what you do! Keep up the great work, and thanks so much for giving us the instructions in English!

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!