Thursday, May 25, 2017

Art Journaling is playing!

I'm up on the Art Anthology website again today.. playing in my art journal.. with the beautiful Velvet paints and Colorations spray.. and with a brand new stencil.


I LOVE to play in an Art Journal ... WHY ?? I can just play.. that's why..no rules, no wrongs.. and a lot af trial and sometimes error, smile...


****
 Using structure paste and the new stencil designed by Marleen van Meerendonk can only be a party.. it's great all by itself.


 I am in LOVE with Kona Velvet paint... It adds so much depth!



 The finished double page!!



....and some close-ups..

The sun was shining on my photography box
.. hence the glow at the top of the photo.        

Such beautiful detail with these paints and stencil!


....for more pictures and a step-by-step tutorial please have a look at the
Snapguide tutorial I've created for you!

Check out How to Play in Your Art Journal With Paints and Stencils by Art Anthology on Snapguide.

Have a play and show it to us on our Facebook group
Art Anthology’s Adventures in Art !

SEE you! 

1 comment:

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!