zaterdag 30 november 2013

I've been playing...

...and made a whole set of cards with the same stamps, same technique, other colors.




I did the coloring of the stamp with watercolorcrayons. It always surprises me how beautiful it turns out. I doodled the flowers, to get them defined, and the heart of course. To get the background this way, just mask the heart, and stamp over it.

****

The others: (click on picture for a bigger view)
  






  


Hope I didn't bore you!
Have a good Saturday- enjoy your stamping!
 
 
STAMPS USED: 
Katzelkraft. 

7 opmerkingen:

  1. A beautiful set of cards Ellie.
    Yvonne x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. so gorgeous in all colours, Ellie.

    Have a wonderful weekend

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. You've been playing with wonderful results!! So pretty in so many colours...
    Alison xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous, each one is a beauty and I have to say, I totally love that heart stamp!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mooi effect! En wat een productie! Groetjes, Gerrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!