Saturday, August 19, 2017

Altered art?!

A little gift .. .as a thank you to a friend.
The feathers are from chickens from this friend.
I made this during our holiday... with found feathers at our accomodation.
I scored the bread board and the pebbles during one of our outings to thrift stores. 

Easy to do .. on any surface or any substrate. 



I (Ellie), would love it if you would take the time to have a look at the step-by-step in the Snapguide;
just for you AA fans...

Check out How to Do an Easy Altered Art Project With Found Objects by Art Anthology on Snapguide.


...  and be inspired of course!


Please show us what you've made on our
Please tag me and I'll come visit!


****

The project in an early stage:
(LOVE these stencils!)



AND a close-up of the finished project:


AND a few pictures of the finished project on the wall.

Enjoy!



I made a lot of different pictures, because I knew I was not going to be able to photograph this at home. Here a funny one: the project with a lot of glass pebbles and tissue wrap, to get you in the mood! (grin)



Enjoy your day, and happy crafting until next time!!



****
If you need more inspiration check out Art Anthology
on Pinterest and YouTube
You can shop for everything used in this tutorial at Art Anthology’s online store.

Art Anthology Products Used:





2 comments:

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!