Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Summery flowers..

While enjoying the warmer sunny days, there is always the joy of exploring nature. I am a nature-minded person, so I enjoy it to the full! 



Background has been made with a gelliplate and Nuance powders.
I've used a stamping tool,  to first stamp the image. I filled the image with white acrylic paint, let it dry, and stamped the image again. I stamped the image in the background with second-generation stamping.

I added some color to the centres of the flowers with coloring pencils.




Ellie Knol - DT Magenta

*****

Produits Magenta utilisés:
Magenta products used:

1 comment:

  1. Een prachtige kaart Ellie, past helemaal bij het mooie weer ! Groetjes, Enny
    PS : ik hou ook enorm van natuur, ben druk bezig in de tuin..... :)

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!