Saturday, November 3, 2012

Wooden booklet to be used as photo album - the front !

 

 

HOW TO: I used tissue paper (with stamped text) and a real crochetted doily to create the background. Cover it with watered-down gesso, spray it with glimmer mists. Finish as shown.
****
I am going to use this booklet as a photo album (for all my daughter's passport photo's  - from day 1 of school, to the last... think I need more than 12 pages..) 
.... to be continued 12 times...

It started off being a wooden booklet for a child. Here you can see the sanded and gesso'd 'pages'. 
I started off with the cover ...
 

STAMPS USED:
Katzelkraft

11 comments:

  1. Ich bin zurück und kann wieder deine neuesten schönen Werke bewundern.
    Großartig, was du alles geschaffen hast.

    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, Ellie - and great minds think alike, perhaps... I've just started altering a child's board book too!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, wat mooi! Heerlijke kleur heb je gebruikt.
    Groetjes, Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw wat mooi Ellie, leuk dat gehaakte kanten kleedje. Ik vind de kleur prachtig!
    Groetjes Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAUWWWWWWWWWWWWW Ellie dit is super super mooi .
    Prachtig zoals je het kant erin hebt verwerkt.

    Groetjes Janny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellie, this is gorgeous!! I love the colors and texture. It is really stunning!! But I do wonder which Crafter's Companion product you used on it for our challenge? Could you please list the product on your post so that we can put your project in the running for our prize this month? Thanks for entering the Crafter's Companion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cover Ellie. Love the texture & colours. Thanks for stopping at my blog today ! Greetings from Canada, Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!