Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My favorite Hero Arts stamp?!



That's a very difficult question, so I went by - which Hero Arts stamp
have I been using most ? That must logically be my favorite!
To be clear - I have a LOT of Hero Arts favourite stamps. (PSST Have you seen - there's 3 stamps being used on here!)

If you want to know how I made this, you will have to look into the Art
Specially magazine from March 2012 (sorry I can't tell you!).

I am entering this in the challenge on : 
1. A Blog Named Hero - favourite stamp
2. Simon Says Stamp and show - anything goes

****
STAMPS USED: 
Hero Arts

11 comments:

  1. Ik ben altijd een hevige fan van je achtergronden en deze is opnieuw helemaal yammie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lekkere zomerse kaart, mooi hoor.

    Groetjes Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, and lovely omages.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I love the beautiful background and gorgeous flowers. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Ellie. Love the background. It looks like you've done some masking and spraying...definitely inking. Love it! The flowers are so pretty. I can see why you like that stamp so much! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why, such a gorgeous creation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's oh-so-lovely, Ellie - I love your delicate, ethereal work so much!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. prachtige kaart met weer een prachtige achtergrond en ik ben het met je eens, het is een erg mooie stempel van Hero Arts, maar ja, tis een bloem hè, dat zijn altijd favorieten bij mij naast vlinders en vogels en pennyblack-egeltjes... oeps, ik weet dus niet of ik wel zou kunnen kiezen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Ellie, gorgeous colours and layout :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Baie baie mooi Elli! Wonderful textures! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!