Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Monoprinting is fun - 3

That's FUN ! Making monoprints with stencils ! 
This is another monoprint I did on my custom made gelatine plate.
You can find the Monoprinting is fun -1 blog post of gelatine prints on kraft paper here.......and the Monoprinting is fun - 2, the ones on regular white/creme paper here
I had FUN.
****
Today I show you another monoprint I used to make a card.

I added some red Distress Stickles to the background, the flower and the cheesecloth.


I did this blogpost as 
'The Crafter’s Workshop' Design Team Member

****

I used this beautiful stencil:



TCW564 Organic Matter 6x6 


4 comments:

  1. Ik vind het erg mooi. Leuk hè dat monoprinten.
    groetjes Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever technique with really beautiful results.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Ellie, love your background.
    Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weer een prachtige achtergrond met die stencil, en die bloem is ook mooi ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!