Saturday, June 24, 2017

Playing with Minx shimmering inks – no 4



I decided to make backgrounds with Minx Shimmering Inks, on all types of paper.
It is really easy, and relaxing to do while enjoying the sun...


****

I've been on vacation for a week... (more to come).... and did take some crafty stash with me, of course.


On an old table: using a bucket of water and paper, and of course ... Minx, I created a whole bunch of backgrounds.


I did not need a heattool to dry them, the sun did the drying for me.

****


Today I show you what I've made with the backgrounds that started as just plain old white paper.

For more information please see the
Snapguide I created:

Check out How to Make Shimmery Backgrounds With Minx by Art Anthology on Snapguide.


Next time I'll show the ones that had some white heat embossing, gesso and acrylic paint on it before coloring with Minx. 

****

Art Anthology Products Used:


2 comments:

  1. Wow, wat prachtige kaarten ! Ik ken Minx (nog) niet, maar het ziet er super uit ! En je hebt zo'n leuke laden-set voor je gerief, heel praktisch ! Tof dat je nog verlof te goed hebt, geniet ervan ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  2. dat ziet er prachtig uit en die andere achtergrondjes worden vast weer kunstwerken!

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!