Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Team Tuesday (February) - Favorite Magenta Stamp

Hi all of  you .... hope you're doing well?!

Today we have another Tuesday With The team at Magenta;this is my part in the post: (there is more from other teamies; go check it out!!)
1. Stamping Sensations - anything with flowers


I've made a card with it, using a print I've made using the mask and stencil duo on the gelliplate.
I've added the text in the background. 
(They're both my own designs )
I am entering this in the challenge on 




If I look at what stamps I use most, then that must be my favorite, right? So, then my favorite is: the Distressed Background Text stamp!!
Happy creating!!

Magenta products used:

 

*****

3 comments:

  1. so pretty, love your gelli plate background, your flower looks almost 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty floral creation and lovely design, it's perfect for this months theme at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colours, gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!