Thursday, November 1, 2018

Book 20 - for series 52


week 20 : book 20
I know, I am behind but I don't mind if it takes a little longer to create 52 books. 

This time a mixed media cover to an existing book,
a Bible that is very dear to someone I know.


I sew the (loose) signatures and binded it so it looks new and can be used again!
 I made the cover for it from sturdy cardboard, and with the elastic band as shown.  





Some gold foiling in the wet paint and on the heat embossing. 




LOVE the crackle and the colors.





****


I am entering this in the challenge on 
1. series 52 - just a play with creating a book every week; a challenge I set to myself.



3 comments:

  1. Oh Ellie, dat heb je prachtig gedaan, dat kaft is geweldig ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paint technique is wonderful! Thanks for sharing your talent on the Mini Album Makers Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellie, I’m loving the texture on this journal cover! Really cool my friend! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Mini Album Makers Challenge. Forgive me for the delayed visit. I hope you had a great holiday season. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!