Monday, June 17, 2019

My Creative Monday for Magenta - Fleurs



How to make this card: 


- create a background by sprinkling Nuance powders onto an acrylic block, misting it with water and stamping it on cardstock. Leave the block on the cardstock for quite a while.. the longer the better. 
- Stamp the image onto the background with Versafine Onyx black and heat emboss with clear. 
- Remove color from within the image with bleach. (it gave me this orange color, not white!)
- Stamp in the background with the text stamp and bleach. 
- Stamp in the background with the Folkart Foliage stamp with black ink. 
- stamp the same image as the previous step onto the carddstock of the folded card. 
- Color the images partly with orange. 
- Cover the images with gesso to soften it a little. 
- Adhere the smaller card to the cardbase. (I attached part of a diecut in white on the left hand side as well)




- add white with an acrylic marker to the stamped image to make it pop more! 


This is the technique I did on the Art Specially Event in April. 

****

Magenta products used:

2 comments:

  1. Ellie I love the effect of your distress bacground ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Een prachtige kaart, met een heel mooie achtergrond ! Bedankt voor de uitleg ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!