Monday, August 19, 2019

My Creative Monday for Magenta.. two times floral



All about stamping and color today.

I stamped my own design, the watercolor background, Large Floral Backgroundwith a dark color and then used Nuance powders to color it randomly. 


I so love the versatality of this stamp.


To enhance the flowers, I added some white with an acrylic marker. 




****


Another version of the large floral background in action. I accidently opened the containers and had too much powder on the project: I had no choice: use it. 




PS .. the frame stamp is from Hero Arts.. I had to use it for the assembling of these cards.. 


Ellie Knol - DT Magenta



*****

Produits Magenta utilisés:
Magenta products used:


4 comments:

  1. Wauw, prachtige kaarten Ellie, zo mooie kleuren ! En dat "accidentje" is toch super geworden ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colours really pop against the black :) such a diverse stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Ellie !! Love the wonderful colours you have used.
    Wish you a very nice weekend, big hugs
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful...one of my fav stamps!
    x Karen

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!