Monday, September 2, 2019

My Creative Monday for Magenta .. a Work Of Art




Maybe you've seen these creations in the new release:

... just so I can share some details on them, I chose to make a blogpost of it as well. 

The above images are the scans for the new release...

now for the photographs.. 


"A Work of Art" (script stamp) on a gelli print with Distress Oxides.

Decoloring within the images with bleach, and some white accents to finish it off ; that's all there is to it.
A TIP: when using bleach, make sure to stamp and heat emboss in clear, so the stamped image won't 'fade or change color' from the bleach. 


****


The stencil I've used in the background is one of my favorite stencils from Magenta: you will certainly see it being used in future blogposts!
Again: decoloring within the images with bleach, and some white accents to finish it off.


Magenta products used:

1 comment:

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!