Monday, March 2, 2020

My Creative Monday for Magenta - foliage in white


Remember the distress cards from last week Monday? I used the leftover ink to make this  background. I smooshed the cardstock through the ink on my craftsheet.
I heat embossed the Delicate Leaves stamp with white. Before heat embossing the powder, I brushed off part of the powder from the outside lines in the background, just so the stamping wasn't too square.


To finish it off I used some postage stamps. 


Leftover piece of background - just the size to create an ATC. 

:
Magenta products used:

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wat prachtig ! En jouw idee is wel super, ik probeer altijd om geen "spikkels" te hebben, maar zo ziet het er ook heel tof uit ! En de kaart past prima bij de uitdaging van Christine ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful leafy stamp, Ellie. Love the stark contrast, highlighting them!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!