Monday, September 21, 2020

My Creative Monday for Magenta - On a Roll PLAY


Use a roll of paper for art!!


...stamp in black.. 


...apply a (thin) layer of white acrylic paint or gesso..


.. sponge colors and splatter with water... 


.. the water will change the flow of color... 


.. when nearly dry, sponge again to take away the stark white, and enhance the edges of the drops...



... stamp your heart out...  




with some script and flowers... 


.. and as a final maybe add a title on a piece of transparent tape: PLAY... 



...as I chose to just play, I was not going for a perfect piece of art, at one stage I applied a shadow ink to the flower stamp ... but o well.. it's ME- art. 

I hope you got some inspiration; art on a roll maybe. 
I still have to figure out how I will use this roll, to make sure I don't mess up previous art the next day, or mess the white of a next day. 
We'll see. 


Magenta products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!