Monday, March 1, 2021

My Creative Monday for Magenta - an easy bound notebook 2

 

Create the notebook by folding black cardstock, and approximately  6 white papers in half. 
- Use the 3-hole-binding to bind the notebook with waxed thread. 
- Cut the book to size. 



I had a part of the colored background left and created a bookmark from it. 



I folded the bookmark and added a thin strip of red doublesided tape to the upper edge on the inside. 
This way it will stick out a little at the top of the notebook, but also stay put. 



The background has been colored with Nuance. I love these colors together. 





Ellie Knol - DT Magenta


*****

Produits Magenta utilisés:
Magenta products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!