Monday, May 17, 2021

My Creative Monday for Magenta - fussycut gelliprinted flowers


Hi, I hope you are doing well today?! 

Two colorful cards from me.. 


A while back I played on the gelliplate with these beautiful masks... and also created this print. I did not like the background (and the blue flowers) but decided to fussycut the flowers and collage them onto another background. 




I added extra blue in the background with PanPastel. 


The text was stamped with Versamark ink and sponged with Pan Pastel (reds and blues).



To add more interest I added a touch of yellow to the flowers.  


I love these colors together. 



.. and another close-up .. of the second card. 
I hope you like it!


Magenta products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!