Monday, June 21, 2021

My creative Monday for Magenta - Technique with tape

 

t358

I nice and easy technique ATC from me today.. 
Adhere strips of tape to bookpaper and burnish them well. 
Tear them off; it will lift the top layer of paper; adhere these strips to a colorful background.  
Add extra watercolor to add more interest, as shown. Leave to dry. 
Clean up the background with a dry cloth; it will leave the tape a lighter color. 
Add watered-down gesso and leave to dry. Splatter with white gesso too. 
Stamp the focal point to white cardstock and fussy cut it.
Add color to it and adhere to background. 

Have a nice sunny day.. I am in the garden a lot at the moment. 

Magenta products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!