Saturday, July 10, 2021

Nature's Flowery Treasures ...

Hi everyone!


 I hope you are doing well! 
Today I am sharing my process to capture the delicacy of the beautiful flower designs from Kay Carley. Three different stamp sets, three different approaches. 
Paper Artsy's 2021 Topic 8: theme Nature's Treasure... 
please hop over for all the detail and pictures, pictures.. 



I first planned to do some gelli printing for this theme; I spent an afternoon printing, yes. Unfortunately they did not awaken my creative spark to go ahead and stamp the flowers onto them. Yes, I was stuck.
I decided to go for what I wanted to do in the first place; clean stamping, coloring and continue from there.
My batch of colored A5 backgrounds in my stash came to the rescue, really!
A good start, my mojo was back... 


The art journal pages each turned out so different. 

Flowers.. one of nature's treasures : delicate, colorful, beautiful!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!