Friday, October 15, 2021

Book 34 - for series 52


 book 34 

This time a booklet with a japanese binding

It measures 12 x 15 centimeters. 


These were the steps I followed; for a dutch challenge of course :)
The middle flower is a stamp from Rubber Dance, I thought it fits the collage very nicely.



I am entering this in the challenge on 
1. series 52 - just a play with creating a book.. 52 of them: a challenge I set to myself - Book 34
For further info on this series : see this post
2. #steptober from De Scrapheap Community

2 comments:

  1. Zit er nou ook nog een glanslaagje over? Lijkt zo? Mooi boekje!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja.. omdat het een boekje is heb ik het met een medium afgewerkt zodat het niet zo gauw lelijk wordt :)

      Delete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!