Monday, July 18, 2022

My Creative Monday for Magenta - Monoprint printable 2

 


(Entering this card in the challenge on Stamping Sensations for this month )

As promised in my post from last week: four cards with one sheet of a monoprint. 

I finished them off to be quite basic so I can add a sentiment when posting it to somebody. 
White heat embossing, white accents around the flowers with a acrylic marker and a script in the background is what I did on all of them. 
I tore the edges of all the backgrounds. 






Magenta products used:

2 comments:

  1. You have created some really interesting pieces, lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations challenge, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These cards are super cool! I'm intrigued by your monoprinting. It's great to see you joining in the fun at Stamping Sensations with this wonderfully artsy creation. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!