Saturday, September 17, 2022

Row of Textured Houses - 2


This card has a little bit of a history; one I did not see coming, lol. 

Earlier this week I decided I would want to use the Textured Houses stamp set for today's post. Got me thinking to search for a suitable background: something with blue on it for clouds and yellow to make it a sunny card. I found a background in my stash, a quite big one of which I cut backgrounds for 2 cards. 
Then suddenly I had an AHA moment: I've done this before! Same idea, same colors and same stamps in this post!!

 I stuck to my plan and decided to not fussycut the houses,
but stamp them directly onto the background. 


The HOW-TO from here onward: 
- Stamp the tiny houses and stars onto the background and heat emboss with clear. 
- Color the houses with watercolors. 


- Add white accents with a .. 


... gelly roller. 


- Add a pavement with the bricks stamp. 


- Stamp some Mixed Media stamping onto the edges of the scene. 


- Cut the background to size and adhere to the card base.

 Rubber Dance Stamps:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!