Saturday, September 26, 2026

New product Darkroom Door - Love of Cats

 DDRS258 Love of cats



On both of these cards the cats were stamped onto a colored background with a black ink, and decolored the stamped images with bleach. I masked the front cat to be able to stamp the second cat, and masked both stamped images to stamp the script in the background. 




Make masks of all cats to begin with from sticky paper. Then stamp all the cats in a row.. mask the front cat and stamp a second one, repeat as shown. I added color and white with watercolor pencils to all cats to make them pop.
The edge is torn, and highlighted edges are done with sponging distress inks to it. 



Two tags. Basically made in the same way as the first two cards, but on these I used white heat embossing in the background. Mask needed of course ... 





1 comment:

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!