Monday, August 29, 2011

DT entry for Fashionable Stamping challenges- lace or ribbon


This is my first Design Team entry for Fashionable Stamping challenges - "Ribbon and Lace".

 
 



A week ago I was just so excited and honored when I was invited to be part of the DT for Fashionable Stamping Challenges
From the beginning I loved their challenges, and also, they have an awesome group of creative and fashionable ladies to work with! Shirley, thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to be part of the Design Team at Fashionable Stamping Challenges!
Go have a look on the other DT entries, and even more important - join
our challenge every second week.....
No digi images, as this is a stamping challenge blog!



STAMPS USED:
Ferns - Darkroom Door

11 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous Ellie. I just love the colour combination and the delicate fern design.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat prachtig gestempeld
    groetejs mina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellie,
    What a wonderful card!!! sooo soft and delicate. Love it!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous stamps and design Ellie - I just love this first DT piece and I am so glad you could join us at FSC.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and wonderful color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whow, prachtig, zo een mooie combinatie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are the most adorable colours Ellie and such a stunning piece you have made for us. It looks so elegant and serene. Fabulous stamping

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!