Monday, August 1, 2011

Challenge Simon Says Stamp and Show - Shaped cards / creations

 Here is the link to the challenge: Simon Says Stamp challenge
I made this from a label that has been attached to a new pair of jeans for my 18 year old son!
 ****
 Hier de link naar de challenge: Simon Says Stamp challenge
Ik heb dit gemaakt van een label dat aan een nieuwe jeans hing voor mijn 18-jarige zoon! 

I stamped the stamps into Viva Terra to get the texture, and colored it, after drying of course, with different colors of acrylic paints.The back I covered with watercolor paper, sponged the edges, so it can be used as a card.
****
Ik heb de stempelafdrukjes gemaakt in Viva Terra, en het na droging gekleurd met verschillende kleuren acrylverf. De achterkant heb ik beplakt met aquarelpapier, de randen gesponst - zo kan het gebruikt worden als een kaart. 

STAMPS USED: 
Numbers : Stamp-It
Leaves: Crea Motion, Sirius Hobby

3 comments:

  1. it looks fantastic
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW so wonderful...you are a girl after my own heart...nothing goes to waste ;)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! This shape is fascinating for sure. Love all of the different techniques you've done on here. Good job! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!