Saturday, October 27, 2012

It's autumn here...

... and I needed a small gift!
I LOVE these stamps, anyway, and autumn has such beautiful colors, who
does not get inspired by that?

 

 
All the coloring has been done with PanPastel! I'm happy with it now..
****
It started off with this nearly finished card, I wasn't too happy with it (I didn't like the composition - it needed something more), so as I was looking at it, I suddenly had this 'brilliant' idea of combining a gift and this nearly discarded card.


I am entering this in the following challenges:
1. Simons Says Stamps - autumn leaves
2. The Artistic Stamper - the natural world
3. Visible image -  inspired by autumn

STAMPS USED:
Katzelkraft

14 comments:

  1. love the delicate colours of the pan pastels on your stunning card thank you for entering the Visible Image challenge good luck Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful project! The colors and details are great! Thanks for joining our challenge at Visible Image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup - Autumn here too, but when it inspires work as beautiful as this, then I'm fine with Autumn! What gorgeous delicate colours - and I love how you've adapted the card to your little gift.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw Ellie mooi gemaakt hoor, mooie kleuren !!

    groetjes Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtig gedaan hoor Ellen, heel mooie compositie en mooie herfstkleuren !!

    Groetjes
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! So glad you didn't discard it! Thank you for playing with us at Visible Image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een geweldig mooie kaart heb je gemaakt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prachtige kleuren en afbeeldingen Ellie! En heel leuk als cadeautje.
    Groetjes van Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card, Ellie!

    Reminds me, that two days ago I did walkies with my dog girlie having loads of lovely autumn leaves around us. Today they are gone - covered by the first snow...

    Wishes,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love the leaves especially. Thank you so much for entering our 'Inspired by Autumn' challenge over at Visible Image Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Autumn card, wonderful colours and details.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute... Love the fall colors...

    Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!