Friday, October 12, 2012

I did a swap..

.. with die amelie from Von Pappe II in Austria! Look what I swapped with her! I was in LOVE with those autumn ATC's as soon as I saw them on her blog. She's glad, I am glad! We also swapped some papers, I sent her some dutch bookpages, I got some beautiful pages from her, is it German?, think so!
Go have a look at her wonderful blog, she makes such gorgeous ART!



.


Thank you soOOOo much, die amelie! I am so glad we did this swap! 
I really enjoyed it!!! 
 
xxx Until next time xxx  

4 comments:

  1. Wauw wat een mooie ruil. En ja, het is inderdaad duits wat er op het boekpapier staat.

    Groetjes Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the book pages have German printed on them, Ellie :)

    Cannot wait to do another swap with you ;)

    Hugs,
    Claudia - aka die amelie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Aren´t swaps fun when you receive such nice papers.
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, they are beautiful... I was a bit cross you beat me to it for the swap!! But die amelie and I are going to swap something else - so you're forgiven! Beautiful swaps...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!