Friday, June 12, 2015

Inspiration for the challenge at Craft Stamper ! Texture

O, 
how lovely to be featuring the new TIMI challenge for June again: 
 'Take A Technique' : Texture!

This could mean using texture paste or embossing paste on your project, or using a technique such as embossing (either embossing powder or embossing folders). Textured card , papers or stitching could be used. Basically, anything that gives your project a ‘touchy- feely’ style!. There of course needs to be some stamping on the project as well as the texture!

COME JOIN IN THE FUN! 


I have a confession to make: I don't really like the colors on here, but do like how it turned out in the end. 
I chose to use white heat embossing as the structure this time around! Plus the punch holes on the sentiment. 

The sentiment says 'IK DENK AAN JOU', which means 'I think of you'. 



****

The sponsor this month is Rubberdance Stamps: That's why I used some of their beautiful stamps! 
And the prize?! 






3 comments:

  1. Geweldige achtergrond ook Ellie! Top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me... I love these colours! The stamps are beautiful, as is the whole card!

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!