Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The Original Documented Life Project - week 29

  I am doing the Original Documented life project, the July theme was : 
Ephemera
 Art challenge for July 18 : Photographs and memories
The Journal Prompt All I have to remember you! 

So, this is another Art journal page of 18 x 25 centimeters!



 My dad and mom in 1955.

My dad has passed away to be singing in heaven for ever,
so just memories of him are alive and remembered,
and treasured !


I've used some stencils from TCW for the sponging (do you see that lace in the background?),


The stamp is from Magenta!

1 comment:

  1. Wat een prachtige pagina en een heel mooie herinnering ! (ik dacht dat ik hier al een reactie op had gegeven, maar blijkbaar niet... oeps) Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!